The Devil and the Dark Water / Stuart Turton.
- ISBN: 9781728206035
- Physical Description: 480 pages
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified]: Sourcebooks, 2020.
"Compulsively readable."-New York Times Book Review The extraordinary new thriller from Stuart Turton, author of the bestselling murder mystery The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle, winner of the Costa Best First Novel Award. A murder on the high seas. A remarkable detective duo. A demon who may or may not exist. It's 1634, and Samuel Pipps, the world's greatest detective, is being transported to Amsterdam to be executed for a crime he may, or may not, have committed. Traveling with him is his loyal bodyguard, Arent Hayes, who is determined to prove his friend innocent. Among the other guests ...
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Historical > Thrillers.
Literary > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Schuyler County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.