The girl before / JP Delaney.
- ISBN: 9780525618669
- ISBN: 052561866X
- Physical Description: 468 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: Ballantine Books mass market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2017
Reeling from a traumatic break-in, Emma wants a new place to live. She moves into One Fulgate Street, where there are strange rules. The enigmatic architect who designed the house retains full control: no books, no throw pillows, no photos or clutter or personal effects of any kind. The space is intended to transform its occupant--and it does.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Architects > Fiction.
Single women > Fiction.
Dwellings > Fiction.
Control (Psychology) > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Schuyler County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schuyler County Library||AF DEL (Text)||33731000023468||Adult Fiction||Reshelving||-|