Dark matter : a novel / Blake Crouch.
- ISBN: 9781101904244
- Physical Description: 359 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Broadway Books, 
"Extra Libris: Essays, Reader's Guides, and More"-- Pages -359.
One night after an evening out, Jason Dessen, forty-year-old physics professor living with his wife and son in Chicago, is kidnapped at gunpoint by a masked man, driven to an abandoned industrial site and injected with a powerful drug. As he wakes, a man Jason's never met smiles down at him and says, "Welcome back, my friend." But this life is not the one he knows. His wife is not his wife; his son was never born; and he's not an ordinary college professor, but a celebrated genius who has achieved something impossible.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Physics teachers > Fiction.
Reality > Fiction.
Kidnapping victims > Fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Schuyler County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schuyler County Library||AF CRO (Text)||33731000023456||Mystery Paperback||Reshelving||-|