The broken girls / Simone St. James.
- ISBN: 9780593201497
- Physical Description: 435 pages ; 19 cm
- Edition: Berkley premium mass-market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2020.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary
More than sixty years after one of four friends in a reputedly haunted boarding school goes missing, journalist Fiona Sheridan resolves to learn her sister's fate before a harrowing discovery is made.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Schuyler County.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schuyler County Library||AF ST.J (Text)||33731000023444||Mystery Paperback||Available||-|