The Bake Shop / Amy Clipston.
- ISBN: 9781432871741
- ISBN: 1432871749
- Physical Description: 443 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: [Waterville, Maine] : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2019.
Includes discussion questions.
When Christiana Kurtz opens a popular bake shop at the local market, she meets -- and eventually becomes friends with -- Jeffrey Stoltzfus, who runs the leather and woodcraft store next door. But when Christiana's father finds out that Jeffrey uses electricity in his work, he criticizes him as being too modern and forbids Christiana from dating him. Later, Jeffrey's shop catches fire and puts the entire market in jeopardy. Regardless of Jeffrey's mistakes, Christiana can't deny her feelings for him. Though the odds are against them, can two young people find a way to rebuild both their businesses and their relationship?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Bakers > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Large type books.
Lancaster County (Pa.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- An Amish Marketplace Novel ; 
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance
- Clipston, Amy. Amish marketplace ; 1.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance series.
- Amish marketplace series ; 1.
- 14 of 15 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Schuyler County.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.