The courtship basket / by Amy Clipston.
- ISBN: 9781410492067
- ISBN: 1410492060
- Physical Description: 471 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
"Years ago, a picnic basket brought two hearts together. For Rachel and Mike, history may be about to repeat itself. Rachel Fisher is devastated when the young man she's loved for years leaves her to date her best friend. Her heart is broken, and she has all but given up on love. Rachel is determined to keep her mind off the pain, and she starts teaching at an Amish school for children with learning disabilities. Since his father became ill, Mike Lantz has been overwhelmed with the responsibility of providing for his family and caring for his six-year-old brother, John. When John joins Rachel's class and she learns that his mother is deceased and his father sick, she desperately wants to help the family, even with something as simple as a meal. With her parents' old picnic basket, Rachel begins sending food to the Lantz family. As the weeks go by, John's grades start to improve, and the attraction grows between Rachel and Mike. They can't deny that their friendship is growing toward something more, but both of them are hesitant to risk a more serious relationship. The last thing Rachel wants is another heartbreak, and Mike is worried about providing for his loved ones. Will the two be able to reconcile their past hurts with new hope for the future?" -- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- An Amish heirloom novel ; 2
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance
- Clipston, Amy. Amish heirlooom ; novel ; 2.
- Thorndike Press large print Christian romance series.
- 9 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Schuyler County.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.