The ranger / Ace Atkins.
- ISBN: 9780425247495
- ISBN: 042524749X
- ISBN: 9780399157486
- ISBN: 0399157484
- Physical Description: 334 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2011
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
Returning to what has become his violently corrupt hometown in Mississippi after a tour in Afghanistan, Army Ranger Quinn Colson investigates his uncle's alleged suicide and uncovers shocking personal secrets.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Army > Commando troops > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Mississippi > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 32 of 34 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Schuyler County.
- 0 current holds with 34 total copies.