Katy and the big snow / story and pictures by Virginia Lee Burton.
- ISBN: 0395181550
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 23 x 25 cm
- Edition: Reinforced edition; 54th printing.
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Co., 2003.
- Copyright: ©1971
Katy, a red crawler tractor, belonged to the Highway Department of the City of Geoppolis. She was not used in winter, however, until a huge snow storm snowed in the whole city. Then Katy plowed out everyone.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 90 (very high) Semantic demand: 76 (high) Syntactic demand: 69 (high) Structure demand: 77 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.9 0.5 19575.
Date of printing based on date of purchase as indicated on shelf list card.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Tractors > Juvenile fiction.
Snow > Juvenile fiction.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Schuyler County.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.