Stan the hot dog man / by Ethel and Leonard Kessler.
- ISBN: 006023279X :
- ISBN: 0060232803
- Physical Description: 64 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: N.Y., N.Y. : Harper & Row, 
- Copyright: ©1990
After he retires, Stan becomes a hot dog man and finds that his new job helps him come to the rescue during a big snowstorm.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 42 (medium) Semantic demand: 63 (high) Syntactic demand: 50 (medium) Structure demand: 76 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.3 0.5 10544.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frankfurters > Juvenile fiction.
Occupations > Juvenile fiction.
Snow > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 13 of 13 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Schuyler County.
- 0 current holds with 13 total copies.